Vaughn Construction won five awards at the American Subcontractors Association’s (ASA) 40th annual ASA Houston Chapter’s Excellence in Construction awards dinner. Vaughn took home awards in the following categories:
- General Contractor of the Year
- General Contractor Safety Award
- Project Manager of the Year – Todd Hudson
- Project Superintendent of the Year – Tim Alvarez
- Project of the Year $15-$25 Million – Houston Methodist, The Woodlands Hospital Medical Office Building One
ASA members are made up of subcontractors with whom Vaughn works on a daily basis. The members of the association nominate individuals and firms in nine categories. The nominations are then sent back to the membership for their vote. The votes are tallied and the top five firms and individuals are invited to attend the yearly event to find out the winners in each category.
“We are very proud of our people. We know our teams build exceptional buildings, but the ASA awards are confirmation that we are adhering to our core values and conducting our business the right way,” said Tom Vaughn, chief executive officer of Vaughn Construction.