- Minimum of (4) four years of engineering or construction management degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum of (2) two years of project experience with a general contractor (specialization in healthcare, higher education and research industries)
- Thorough comprehension of industry practices and standards
- Family-oriented company
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, matched 401k plans and wellness programs
- Emphasis on safety, integrity, teamwork, excellence and work ethic.
- Bryan College Station
- El Paso
- San Antonio
Upon submitting your resume please state your desired location.