- Educational or experience: 4 year construction/engineering related degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience
- Minimum of (4) four years of construction experience with (2) two years in a supervisory capacity
- Healthcare, Higher Education, and/or Laboratory experience is desired
- Ability to plan and direct self-perform activities
- Field Engineering experience is beneficial
- Thorough comprehension of industry practices and standards
- Family-oriented company
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, matched 401k plans and wellness programs
- Emphasis on safety, integrity, teamwork, excellence and work ethic.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Bryan College Station
- El Paso
- San Antonio
Upon submitting your resume please state your desired location.